Monday, August 6, 2012

August 6, 2012 {Email}


These two years definitely have gone by a lot faster then i had expected too. I can't believe this is my last week! I still don't believe it when i tell people i go home next week. It doesn't seem real.

So, with Lucy and her family things are going better then we could've ever hoped for! Last week monday they all committed to be baptized on the 11th! But because of conflicts with the ward schedule we have changed it to be on the 10th! (mom's birthday :) ) It's going to be a great day! Lucy will be baptized with 3 of her children and then we are also going to baptize one 19 year old boy named Enoch. He has two brothers and a sister in the church. It will be a powerful day. Other then that it's going to be a week full of saying sad good bye's to the amazing people in the ward. I will miss these people so much. It's been such a great experience to be able to gain a close relationship with this ward. I am grateful to have served here for so long.

Everything is going just great! Thank you all for all your prayers and support. I love you all!! See you next week.

Love, 

Elder Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment