Monday, March 12, 2012

March 12, 2012 {Email}


It has been a very good week! We have just been continuing to meet with all of the people that we are teaching. One thing with the work right now is that we are going to have to be a lot more patient with the investigators we have such as Jerlon, and Patrick. They are sweet guys, but they are just going to need some more time to REALLY know that this is what they need to do. I have enjoyed being around them because we haven't known what we are going to do to help them so we're just being forced to rely on the Lord to guide us. I'll be sure to let you know what is going on with these two. But this week we won't be having a baptism, we will hopefully be shooting for the 31st of March. Before i forget i have to give a shout out to my little sis, Happy 18th Birthday Kacey!!! Or are you 17 again? haha love ya! :) I can't believe Brayden, Blake and Junior are all going to be home this week! I'm way excited for them. 

This week on Saturday we will be getting transfer news and me and Elder Gibson have NO IDEA what is going to happen! The mission is going crazy right now so we could go anywhere or we could just stay put. I don't know. I'm really anxious for it though ha i don't think i will be able to keep it off my mind all that much. I have loved this area soo much. I can't see myself leaving this place so we'll see what happens. 


Elder Rogers 

No comments:

Post a Comment