Wednesday, January 19, 2011

January 18, 2011 {Email}

Well it has been a great week for Elder Harris and I! It's amazing how fast the work can just pick up. I don't really even know what happened but suddenly we have quite a few pretty serious investigators, it's way exciting! I don't remember if i mentioned it before but we have one investigator, Emanuel Addai, with a baptismal date on the 30th and he is progressing very well. I love it when we go and teach him because he actually wants to learn more. He always asks good questions that apply to him and will help him to live the gospel to its fullest. One of the coolest things about this guy is that he wants his family to live this gospel too. He has been talking to them about it and now has them wanting to have discussions with us. So, we now have 4 investigators in one house! 3 brothers and 1 sister! It is awesome to see him wanting to share our message with his family. We are going to be very busy for a while with this family, it will be good.

This is the last week before transfer news! It is so crazy how fast this transfer has gone by. I have been in the field for 3 transfers now! I can't believe it at all. I always get very anxious for transfer news, especially now that Elder Harris and I have been together for so long. I just feel like something is bound to happen soon, I hope not, but if it does it is ok. Wherever the Lord sends me or whoever he matches me up with will be what is best for me and the mission. So next week i will have the news and i will let you all know.

Everything here has been awesome. I still find it hard to believe how much i love the food and the culture here. It happened alot faster than i thought it would! I just got done eating some amazing Fufu and i was thinking how it is going to suck when i come home and cant have fufu anymore, unless i get good at making it ha which is highly unlikely. It is by far my favorite food here. Maybe i'll figure it out and then you can all experience the goodness that i get to experience ha.

Well, thank you all for your support! Hope all is well!

Love you all,

Elder Zack Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment