Tuesday, December 27, 2011

December 26, 2011 {Email}

Christmas Eve we had fun going to a stake devotional and going around and singing to our members. We probably didn't sound very good since it was just me and Elder Gibson but we had fun and the members enjoyed it. That was a sweet experience.

We are excited for this next week of transfers. Nothing really happened in our zone except we are adding two more in the assistants area. Elder Reid from Colorado will train there so it will be sweet to get to know him better. On Wednesday me and Elder Gibson will have to take care of the transfer, scary! I hope we can do it without Elder Lawton ha who actually only has to wash his clothes by hand four more times in his life! Crazy! But i hope everyone has a great Holiday season and a Happy New Year!

Love,

Elder Rogers

My sweet new basketball shoes that I've wanted forever! I used them today and they worked PERFECTLY! Such a good Christmas present, thank you me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment